El Zagal, located at 1429 North 3rd Street, Fargo, North Dakota, was founded December 14, 1890 and received its charter on June 23, 1890. El Zagal ranks as the 51st Temple according to the date of the charter. El Zagal has the distinction of having members, Frank Treat(1911-1912) and Alfred G. Arvold(1944) serve as Imperial Potentate. The Temple offices and most early Ceremonials were held in the downtown Fargo Masonic Temple. On October 18, 1920, the El Zagal Holding Company purchased 40 acres of land, with later additions, known as El Zagal Park.